martes, 22 de mayo de 2012

My best experiences in Italy

My trip to Italy with my high school grade was unforgettable. I think it will be one of my best experiences of my life because I went to another country and I visited that country with my friends. All the trip was fantastic but the best moment was in the cruise, It was almost a luxury cruise and it was very big. Hundred of teenagers were there and it was a great oportunity to meet people and make friends. At the night it was a disco and it finished at seven o´clock in the morning! I think anybody slept that night. The disco was full, and the music was very good, it was fantastic! Another thing we did in italy was visit famous places like The Colliseum, the Pisa Tower, the Fontana    di Trevi in famous cities like Florence, Rome, Pisa, Siena... I really had fun in that trip!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario