jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

Me and my sisters

These are my two little sisters, Katia and Laura. Katia is 14 years old and Laura is 9 years old. We fight a lot, sometimes they can be really annoying and they make me so angry so many times and I can make them angry too but well, that's what sisters and brothers are supposed to do! But I really love them and I know that they love me, or that's what I expect, there are a lot of love between us. We are always together in everything

Laura has a different dad than me and Katia but I consider her like a true sister. She make me angry more times than Katia but always we are doing things together, she's a cheerful girl, she's always happy and laughing. Often speaks with everybody because is also a funny and a friendly girl.

I'm older than Katia only for a year and a half, so it's almost the same age. Actually, some people thinks that we are twins because we seems physically the same age.  Now I start to have conversations with her about our problems because I think she's starting to mature. Sometimes I get very angry with her and she with me and we fight almost every day but I love her. I think it's a very good friend, it's someone who you can really trust. Sometimes it's also funny and I can laugh a lot with her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario